Monday, February 20, 2012
During the last winter period I managed to sort out my workshop a bit. Most important change is the extension from the loft, now being a full floor. This means I've got some extra space to stuff more Triumph bits, but another benefit is that I can warm up the lower floor of the workshop without all the heat ending up in the top of the roof. It's all nice and cosy now! Also new electrics have been made. Plenty of soccets and lights have been added. Finally most tools found a new position at the wall. Much better than searching for hours in various toolboxes. Must say I'm quite pleased with the results. Time to get back to the cars soon!